Sorry guys, been a while since I posted. You know how it is in the peanut butter (and currently cashew) world. Just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on. We have a few new retail locations to add to the Reginald's world.
Besides all that great news our 2 new flavors Bourbon Pecan Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Molasses Cashew Butter both made their maiden voyage a few Sundays ago at the Virginia Food and Wine Festival. Both flavors were a smashing success as was the festival. We met a ton of new people and picked up a bunch of new fans. Thanks to everyone who came out!! Back to the new flavors. Both are now available to order on the website and will be available at every event we do. Finally we have been working very hard to make our shipping rates more affordable. The end is in sight. We have found a solution and shortly it will be implemented on the website. As soon as we do you all will be the first to know. Look forward to getting Reginald's to every state in the country then beyond. Again thanks to everyone for the amazing support, the best is yet to come.
- Libbie Market: A staple in Richmond, Va. Former Joe's Market they continue to carry on great service and wonderful products. They are the first location to carry all Original 8 flavors.
- Cooper Vineyards: A great Vineyard and Winery located in Louisa, Va. It's located between Richmond and C-Ville. The have an awesome selections of wines and carry some of Reginald's more decadent flavors.
- Omni Resort Bedford Springs: Stop on the way to Pittsburgh. Check it out. Great spot, great golf, very relaxing and Reginald's rocking in the Gourmet Shop.
- Mrs. Bryants: Taking a trip to Williamsburg. Stop in to Mrs. Bryants Specialty and pick up a few jars. They do a great job of promoting local Virginia goods.
- Also just in the last few days Reginald's joined forces with Relay Foods. They have asked us to part of their Richmond and Charlottesville locations. Very exciting stuff. They are a great company that strives to promote local products. Please click on their website and find out all about them. It's truly the wave of the future and Reginald's is thrilled to be a part.
Leave a comment